“All things seem possible in May.”
Here are some of the things I’ve been loving in May.
On the Full Moon this month, I launched my online shop The Bell Witch Manor. This has been a goal I’ve had for many years and to be able to finally share my passion for all things Magickal is such a joy! I offer over 6,000 products ranging from crystals and ritual tools. I like to think I’m in the business of offering endless possibilities. http://www.thebellwitchmanor.com
2. This short Ted Talk set a few things I’d only had in my minds eye as ideas for years into motion. If you’re feeling stuck or uninspired, I highly recommend watching this one. How to know your life’s purpose in 5 minutes did just that for me. Within 24 hours I had made a huge leap and taken risks that suddenly have seen my dreams manifested. It only takes one decision to change your life and although they were things I knew I needed to start doing, I really appreciated finding this gem for the reminder.
3. And from inspiring videos that change your life to the simple things that just make you feel great: There’s always this period in springtime when it’s warm enough to ditch the winter coat but not quite enough to go sleeveless. Enter the Denim Jacket. I love wearing this one I found for under $20 with feminine dresses or even over a comfy tee and leggings. www.canada-forever21.com
4. My neighbourhood just got un peu chic -er with the addition of this cozy little french patisserie: Plaisir Sucre. The fresh bread coming out of the ovens all day are neatly lined on the shelves ready to be sold or made into one of their amazing sandwiches. I like stopping in for my favourite decaf american0 (sweetened with honey) and a ‘pain au chocolat’. Everyone (including most of the customers) speak french so it really feels like I’ve stepped into a small town in the south of france when I visit.
5. I have a large collection of Doreen Virtue’s Angel Tarot decks and am SO enjoying the online course I recently started taking with her. The course is called Realm Reading and I’m looking forward to incorporating it into my Angel Tarot studies. Realm Reading is somewhat like astrology in that you can recognize the person you’re reading for by their physical features and character and can advise them on everything from the best career choices to relationship advise.
6. Clinique lipstick & primer in the shade Nude Pop is the perfect neutral, peachy, pinky, shimmery shade that quite literally goes with any eye makeup colour. I’m hooked and wear it almost on a daily basis.
7. This year I’ve ventured into the world of growing food. It’s taken me a couple of seasons to somewhat master my understanding in growing culinary and medicinal herbs so this year I decided to add tomatoes! It’s so rewarding and very relaxing to step out on my patio each morning and see the quick changes each plant makes overnight. I’m looking forward to making a meal in the summer and proudly say “these are from my garden”.
8. I’m Colombian and make it a point to always support Colombian coffee growers when I can. I was really happy to find this line of Colombian coffee at my local grocery. It’s decaf and its free trade. I went on the website and read the story of Chepe and his family and it feel good to know that I’m supporting his business by buying his coffee.
What have you been loving in May?